ATTN Nighttime Assistant Editors: Does my keyboard look like a bar of soap? Then why is your pubic hair on it?

by JIMMY THE GERM-O-PHOBE, EDITOR

I almost missed it. It was curled up in a semi-figure 8 pattern on, of all keys, my number 8 key - so you can understand how I almost didn't see it.

Luckily I don't use the #8 key much, and I appreciate that you didn't put in on the J, K, or L keys, cuz I use those a lot, and probably would've touched your pubic hair...that was on my keyboard.

I'm sure you're going to tell me it was an accident, but before you do, there is something you should know...I too have pubic hair and have never "accidentally had one leap out of my pants onto another man's keyboard" mostly because I choose not to rub my nuts while I'm at work. Because, let's be honest, that's the only way it could've gotten from your balls to my keyboard.

Which got me thinking, how many other mornings have I come in and started working, paused to pick up my bagel or apple and taken a bite, and then put my hands right back down onto the keyboard that you had been touching, right after you had been touching your nuts, only a few hours prior? 5 times? 10 times? 50 times?

Furthermore, you are working on a show about fat people running on treadmills. This is the show material that makes you want to put your hands down your pants?

Of course, there is one other explanation, and that is that you are resting your balls directly on my keyboard. Which, if that's the case, I'm really starting to get concerned about other items in my bay. I seriously don't want to touch anything now. Just remember, they call this clicky thing the "mouse" and not the "gerbil" - for the sake of both of us, don't get them confused.

No comments: