In the 3 years that I've worked on this show, I've never been asked to do something like this

by KELLY SWANSON, POST-PRODUCTION COORDINATOR

Hi, I’m Kelly from Post-Production. That’s so sweet you walked this DVD all the way across the lot from the Legal Department. I guess when you say “Urgent”, you mean it!

As I mentioned on the phone, in the 3 years that I’ve worked on this show, I’ve never been asked to identify the ADR Voice Artists.

If they weren’t doing it properly before then why are you changing it? Oh, because the previous way was illegal? Fine. But I don’t think I’ll be of any help to you.

Maybe you should talk to Phillipe over in Contracts. I know he doesn’t deal with ADR, but I still think you should talk to him because in the 3 years that I’ve worked on this show, I’ve never been asked to do something like this.

What does it matter who booked the ADR sessions? I don’t think that’s going to help. I know that because I’m the one who booked the sessions but didn’t keep records of who did what.

Why should I try to remember? What I don’t understand is why you’re asking me, in the 3 years that I’ve worked on this show….

No comments: